New for 2020, the SME Growth Summit has been produced using The Manufacturer's 20-years of experience at the forefront of the UK manufacturing industry. Through in-depth research with experts and business leaders from across the industry, the content of this event is tailored to be as relevant, useful and practical to you as possible.
What will you learn?
Through inspiring stories told from stage, and keen insights shared at our roundtables, there's tonnes of value in this event:
- Kickstart your growth strategy, and discover best practice for executing it
- Explore new business models and opportunities to innovate
- Learn how to attract the right talent, and how to make apprenticeships work for you
- Identify and leverage your competitive advantage
- Become an expert in exports and break into new markets
- Learn how to make the most of new products and increase your market share
- Find out what grants & funding are available, and how to access it. We’ve done the research so you don’t have to
Who is SME Growth Summit for?
The SME Growth Summit is an event made up of, and tailored for, the senior leadership of UK manufacturing companies with turnovers between £5m and £50m who aim to grow their businesses. It's for people with job titles like:
- Managing Director
- General Manager
- Plant Manager
- Operations Director
- Finance Director
- Commercial Director
- Sales Director
- Marketing Director
- Business Development Director